Urge Gov. Baker and National Grid to allow 1250 locked out gas workers back on the job!
ACTION ALERT: Send skilled gas workers to help the Merrimack Valley now!
The gas explosions and fires in the Merrimack Valley have displaced countless people. Right now, the safety and well-being of these families are our biggest concern.
It will take weeks and, in far too many cases, many months to get families back in their homes and re-open businesses.
We need Governor Baker and National Grid to do one urgent thing: send 1,250 locked out gas workers to help the people of the Merrimack Valley.
Keeping skilled, available workers locked out:
Delays much needed help in the affected communities.
- Every house where gas was turned off will need to be inspected.
- Every gas appliance in every house will need to be inspected.
- Strains all gas companies in MA and the Northeast.
Urge Governor Baker and National Grid to protect all our children and all our communities by sending skilled gas workers to help.
CALL OR EMAIL TODAY:
- (888) 870-7770
- Send a direct message through the Gov.'s webpage here.
- Send a direct message through National Grid's website here.
Tell them you’re a member of Mothers Out Front.
It’s time to put differences aside, address the crisis, and ensure public safety now. Thank you for taking action to prioritize common sense and safety for all.
Do you like this page?