Mothers Out Front Train the Trainer
Join us! Become a member of our new MA Training Group and help us propel Mothers Out Front forward!
On June 9th, from 10-4 in Worcester, we will be holding a Train the Trainer workshop, and we invite each of you to attend. At the workshop we will
- Learn and practice techniques for being an effective trainer
Offer content training, including role plays, on the 4 (or possibly 5) modules:
- Storytelling (aka Public Narrative)
- 1 to 1s
- How to talk to public officials
- Secret Sauce (how we create and win campaigns in our communities)
- How to facilitate a meeting (in development)
You will be able to be trained as a trainer of 1-2 of the modules. Lunch will be provided.
June 09, 2019 at 10am - 4pm
1 Salem Sq
Worcester, MA 01608
Google map and directions
Amber Cano-Martin · · 413-230-9548