June 12 is a day of actions including discussions and actions in addition to lobbying for bold climate, decarceration and COVID bills, organized by our allies in the Mass Power Forward coalition. You can participate in any part of the day that interests you. Please let us know that you're a Mothers Out Front member planning to join one of the events by RSVPing below.
- What: Virtual Lobby Day with Mass Power Forward (MPF)
When: Friday, June 12
- 9am Orientation to bills and process
- Between 11am and 2pm - Meetings scheduled with groups of Reps (register asap with MPF to be sure you can join lobby groups)
- 12 noon conversation about defunding the polic
- 1pm Covid conversation
- 3pm Action with Fore River Residents Against the Compressor Station (FRRACS) RSVP here for just this meeting.
- 4-5pm Wrap and Report in
- Where: Zoom
- Wear: Your Mothers Out Front t-shirt so our Reps know the Mothers Are Here!
Contact Andra with questions email@example.com.